All our rooms are clean, modern and stylish; and have been designed with comfort in mind.
The rooms in the original house have their own simple style and individual character. In some parts of the main house you will notice some of the original Georgian characteristics, such as sash windows and working shutters; common in buildings of this age. We have restored the fabric of the building to it’s original condition, yet all rooms have modern influences.
There are 15 rooms altogether; 12 double rooms, 2 twin rooms and 1 single room. Some of our rooms can be combined to make a family suite where we can sleep between 4 to 6 guests (including children. 1 double bed, 1 twin bed and 2 cots).
All our rooms include the following:
- Modern en-suite shower rooms or bath/shower rooms
- Tea & coffee making facilities
- Flat screen digital televisions
- In-room telephones
- Complimentary Wi-Fi internet access
- Complimentary mineral water
- All rooms are strictly non-smoking
Terms and conditions apply.
A more personal alternative to chain hotels in Brentwood
– Eddie06 (TripAdvisor)